the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area

mostly the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also the home of the Counting Actors Project

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just because I'm an actor...

Just because I'm an actor, it doesn't mean that I'm too flaky or irresponsible to work at your office in an admin capacity.  I appreciate when you're flexible about hours and when the work gets done, because I get auditions really last minute sometimes (like around 4pm for 10am the next day). It doesn't mean I'm lazy, and it doesn't mean I do something else as my real job.

It definitely doesn't mean you should ask me out when I audition for you.  It absolutely doesn't mean I want to pose as your lawyer when you're meeting w/your landlord or as your girlfriend at a party where you know you'll run into your ex.  Even if you paid me to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment