the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area

mostly the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also the home of the Counting Actors Project

Friday, June 17, 2011

Just awesome

Over the weekend, in a theater lobby, I ran into an actor colleague who said "remember when we saw each other last?  It was at xyz show at blah blah blah theater?  I was sitting alone,  you were sitting alone near me, and so was the artistic director of the company?  You introduced me to him, and we all chatted at intermission.  A week or so later, that director called me.  My headshot was in a stack on his desk, he was looking for actors for a reading, and remembered meeting me at the show.  I had a great experience doing the staged reading, and I feel like it all came about because you introduced us.  Thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment