the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area

mostly the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also the home of the Counting Actors Project

Saturday, December 31, 2011

To write or not to write: New Year's Resolutions

I've written in the past about my usual end of year ritual in terms of resolutions.

Then I saw this list of things happy people do, and these look like things I should be doing too.

And, there's this list of resolutions, written in 1942 by Woody Guthrie - I wonder how he did with them...


In addition to being clean, taking care of himself and loving the important people in his life, I'm particularly fond of items 17-20:
17. Don't Get Lonesome
18. Stay Glad
19. Keep Hoping Machine Running
20. Dream Good

May we all keep our Hoping Machines running as we dream good in 2012.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment