the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area

mostly the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also the home of the Counting Actors Project

Friday, March 9, 2012

My new favorite organizer and some news!

I am loving workflowy.com!  It's a way to put all of your lists in one place as a master list and sub-lists.  Super easy to click through and manage.  Set up is fast and it's really easy to learn and use.  Check it out!

Also, I'm really excited to have been chosen by Theatre Bay Area to represent their 35 Faces campaign!  It's a fantastic group of people chosen in honor of TBA's 35th birthday.  My profile is here.  And, I've also got an article in the March/April issue of Theatre Bay Area's magazine.  At this time, it's not available online, just in the print edition.  It's called 'Equity: Year One' and you can find it on pages 21-22.

No comments:

Post a Comment