the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area

mostly the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also the home of the Counting Actors Project

Monday, March 7, 2011

Resource of the Week: Voice One

Voice One is a voiceover school in San Francisco.  I took classes there for about a year/year and half fairly steadily, and continue to pick up classes when there's something that interests me.  Through classes at Voice One, I met a director who gave me a voiceover job, I solidified a relationship w/a local casting director who has called me in for a few projects, and gotten me a few jobs, and that's how I met my agent.  And, I learned about voiceover, made demos, and took a few on-camera classes as well. 

In general, voiceover classes aren't cheap, and take a lot of your time.  But if you want to know more about Voice One, here's where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment