the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area

mostly the day to day of a professional actor in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also the home of the Counting Actors Project

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome!!

Thanks for joining me!  I'm going to be writing about what happens in an actor's life, for an actor working in a regional market.

Two things you'll need to know:
1. The San Francisco Bay Area refers to the northern California nine county region that includes San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, Marin, Sonoma, San Mateo, Solano, and Napa.
2. I believe actor is a gender neutral term.  I'm female, but I never call myself an actress, any more than I'd call a woman who directs a directress, a woman who heals the sick a doctoress, etc. I may unpack this more later.

But in the meantime, thanks for pulling up a screen as I get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment